Thursday, May 19, 2011

Two Rings

Salam and hi..

This is a poem that created while I'm waiting for my shift at 10am...It's my feelings toward man who married more than 1..I know it's allowed, but I still don't know why I just can't accept...So, stop the long talk..You need more time to read this poem...To man, please think carefully before taking another wife...To woman who involved, nothing I can say...I just can say, live your life..Enjoy..

Two Rings

Till death do us part
It was the promise they made
Two person
Perfectly bonded in one tie
Till death do us part

He said,
You are my one, Truly one
You make my world shine
You make me luckiest guy
You make everyone shy
By your pretty innocent eyes

She said,
I trust you
I love you
You are my knight in the shining armour
All my love is yours faithfully
You make my heart pounds

The sacred vow turned sorrow
What left is promises, words..
Which not eternal...
His finger are full
Full with love and care
Hopefully, lust is not his agenda

His heart just not mine
Torn and shared to pieces
To others
His new roses

You are my Truly one
But I'm never the one
You make my world shine
But dimmer than another one
You own the charming eyes
But not the one you want..


Speechless,
Syafiqah

No comments:

Post a Comment