Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Long time noooooooooo see!! Oh! Only God knows how I missed my blog! :D It's been a long time since I'm in hiatus as part-time writer (I think I am! :P )  I actually have a lot to spill, tell and share. However, I can't simply write it... I don't know why? Lacking of idea of making great words? Maybe. Have a lot of work to do? Probably. Feeling tired to write? Absolutely! I felt very tired to write, even in my not-so-long holiday. Lack of good word to expressed also factors contribute to this lazy attitude. But, I do write a lot in my little notebook, but I can't post it....Some of them are too long to write and read and some of them are too lame to read! Okayh! Enough the long babbling, I ready to spill to you, my hubbylogger..! :D

(I have two things to talk about.One is my family, and the other, ha ha ha...Well, well, well...I have not write anything about my family. So, I just felt it's a betrayal to write about the "ha ha ha" without writing about my family, which I am longing and dying to talk of.... :D )


My greatest gift


I don't know what to say
When I have a lot to say
I don't know how to show love
When I already fell over and over again

Praise to Allah,
I was born and raised with a lots of love
With the parents that care me well
With sisters that I called friends
Sometimes, I wonder
Can I live without them?

Mother, mama, mummy, ma...
You're the greatest woman I ever met
You own the heart that no ordinary woman have
But, you have the eyes that hide much lies
Lying about your true feeling
Sometimes, lying in every grin
Why you still smile when there's storm in everyday?
Why you still care when we don't even wave?
Toughest, bravest, most charming and most important, most loving woman,I have ever met.


Father, Abah, papa...
The one and only man in our pack
The most secretive man in the house
We can't read his mind, neither his heart
The most fierce man I ever known
When I small, just a glance, make me shiver
As I grow, now, his glance seems sincere
Still strict, but
Less shouting, no more pinching
Just a silence, and advicing
I'm a lot afraid now, than years ago
But, he's the most supportive man I ever met. An understanding father, Yes, he's the man.


My eldest sister, 
The best lady driver I have ever ride
Beautiful, successful
Alhamdulillah, she made up till this level
I'm always proud of her
She's caring, generous and helps when in need
But, she do sometimes, making me bored
By the tales of her popularity and glory
Sometimes problematic story
However,
In many ways, I'm glad she spilled all to me


My youngest sister
She's pretty and sweet
The only dark-skinned in the clan
Forever opposed people who go for a tan
Creative, fashionable Are the best to describe her. Kind, generous and blur. That's the unique side of her
Still choosing her path of future
I just can pray the best for her


They make me jealous, sometimes
But, they accept me, everytime
They make me down, overtime
But, they care for me, another time

I'm the one who have gut to speak my heart
I'm the one who laughed loud from the bottom of my heart
I'm the one who act randomly according to my heart
Sorry, for making you bear the effect of that

I can't provide you gold
But making you happy is my goal
I'm too ego for obvious care
But, you must know, I'll always forever ever care
I maybe act rude and rough
I just don't know
Why every single time, 
There's always that side of me?

Sorry for making you sad
Sorry for making you worry
I've tried my best not to harm 
Once it harmed, it feels so bad
So bad, until
It take hours, days, months perhaps years to make it gone.


Forever and ever care,
Syafiqah

No comments:

Post a Comment